Where I could find older python releases ?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Mar 4 13:11:27 EST 2007

    Martins> I have been searching the internet for python version 0.9.0
    Martins> sources which had been posted to alt.sources list, but without
    Martins> any luck. Maybe someone has it available somewhere ?

If you *really* want Python 0.9.0 and not PyPy 0.9.0, I think you're going
to have to deduce and check out the appropriate revision from the Subversion
repository.  Looking at the Misc/HISTORY file it appears that 0.9.0 was
released in February 1991.  Looking at the Subversion log I don't see any
specific comment pertaining to a release, but I see a lot of checkins on
1991-02-19, the last being r2314.  The next checkin after that is on
1991-03-06.  Since 0.9.1 was also released in February 1991, r2314 will
probably get you that version, or something very near to it.

Skip