Tkinter Toplevel geometry

Chris ceball at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:54:40 EDT 2007

> A TRULY good way to show your thanks for help like this
> is to write up what you learned at theTkinterWiki <URL:http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/>.  Note:
> A.  You have to log in to edit pages
>     on this particular Wiki.  If you
>     decide to join us, then, you'll
>     first need to create an account.

I'll do that, yes. I guess I should create a 'Toplevel' page and put
the information on there? Unless someone can suggest something better.

I also wonder if I should have posted this question to the tkinter-
discuss mailing list (see http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/TkinterDiscuss)
instead of to comp.lang.python. However, I wasn't aware of that list
before, and it's not linked to from the python.org 'community' page
(as far as I can see - and in fact, the python.org pages imply that
tkinter questions should be asked on comp.lang.python). I'm new to
tkinter, so it wasn't immediately clear where to get help.