os.system questions

Eric Price soyouthinkimgonnalikethis at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:38:53 EDT 2007

Oops! The problem isn't in the os.system call. It's in the fact that I don't
call the function. That is, I write a script called "test.py" with a
function in it called "freshReboot". Now, how do I call that function from
test.py? That is, how do I write a cron event such that "freshReboot"
actually gets called when I run test.py?
TIA,
Eric