help - Module needs access to another module

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 20 18:10:37 EDT 2007

"abcd" <codecraig at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mar 20, 9:58 am, "Diez B. Roggisch" <d... at nospam.web.de> wrote:
> > http://docs.python.org/tut/node8.html
>
> got it, thanks.

Now that you've got that one part of the tutorial, please do *the
whole thing*. Start from the beginning, run each example and watch
what it does. Experiment with it until you understand what's going on,
then move on. Repeat until done.

You'll possibly see a bunch of things you have already learned, but
you *will* cover a lot of gaps in your knowledge that you don't even
know exist.

--
 \      "People always ask me, 'Where were you when Kennedy was shot?' |
  `\                     Well, I don't have an alibi."  -- Emo Philips |