portable Python ifconfig

Bart Van Loon bbbart at inGen.be
Sun Mar 4 04:14:22 EST 2007

It was Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:09:20 +0500, when Bart Van Loon wrote:
> It was Sun, 4 Mar 2007 02:38:58 +0500, when Bart Van Loon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a portable (FreeBSD and Linux) way of getting typical
>> ifconfig information into Python.
>
> After lots of trial and error (I'm proficient in C at all), I puzzled

err... I'm NOT proficient in c at all :-)

--
groetjes,
BBBart

   Hobbes : How is the diorama coming along?
   Calvin : I'm almost finished.
   Hobbes : I don't see the roadrunner. Weren't you going to put one in?
   Calvin : See the cotton balls I glued down?
   Hobbes : Yeah?
   Calvin : The roadrunner just ran out of the scene leaving behind clouds
            of dust!