nonlinear interpolation

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:35:20 EDT 2007

On Mar 12, 5:28 pm, Paul Rubin <http://phr...@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:
> "Michele Simionato" <michele.simion... at gmail.com> writes:
> > Any pointer would be well received :)
>
> Dunno about those libs but it helps to understand the mathematical
> options.  Numerical Recipes by Teukolsky et al has understandable,
> cookbook-like advice about this stuff.  I'm told that true numerics
> gurus scoff at it but it's at least a start.

No, I know about Numerical Recipes, I want an already-made solution.
For instance I found one here
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/ScientificPython/ScientificPythonManual/Scientific.Functions.LeastSquares-module.html
but I wonder if I should use numpy or something else, since
I am not following the progresses in numerical Python these days.

P.S. sorry for the multiple post, google tricked me.