SPE python IDE: Call for testers!

SPE - Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:51:59 EST 2007

I've been working a lot on fixing SPE and upgrading it with the latest
plugins. The winpdb debugger no longer fails and wxGlade crashes are
history. Is that not great? Are you eager to try it out yourself?
Please do! Get it from subversion and test it for any critical bug, so
I can iron it out. I have been patching a lot for Ubuntu users, who
will be very pleased with this release, and I'd like to thank Jurjen a
lot for his work on Mac issues. This is a definitely a release
everyone should upgrade to, wether you use windows, mac or linux! SPE
is both suitable for newbies and experienced python programmers.

Read more and comment here:

http://pythonide.stani.be

Thanks for your interest,

Stani