backslashes in lists

Fabio Gomes flgoms at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:53:41 EDT 2007

Hi list,  I'm trying to use a string with backslashes in a list. But Python parses strings in lists with repr().>>> alist = ['a', 'b', 'c:\some\path']>>> alist['a', 'b', 'c:\\some\\path']>>> print alist['a', 'b', 'c:\\some\\path']  I already tried str() and raw (r) but it didn't work. All I want is to keep a single backslash in the string since it is a path information.  Can anyone help me, please?  Thank you.