Coding a scheduled journal application

kpierce8 at gmail.com kpierce8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:42:45 EST 2007

I'm a python newbie and would like to develop a tiny application to
schedule a document to open in a text processor and ask a question.
I'd like to be able to give it multiple time:question pairs such as
(monday 1:00pm : "Please enter your completed tasks for the morning?).
It could just open a dialog box with a big text entry area and the
question, then append a text file after a submit command. I guess the
question is how to get it to run in the background and pop-up at the
appropriate times?