fetch html page via isa proxy

jay graves jaywgraves at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:51:42 EDT 2007

On Mar 26, 12:29 pm, "Radek" <radek.sv... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried setting http_proxy environment, played with proxy
> openers, use ntlm proxy server all without success.

So you have already tried NTLM Authorization Proxy Server?
http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/
This used to work fine for me but that was at least 3-4 years ago.

> I can get the page using Firefox and IE with proxy settings.

To use tools like 'ftp','filezilla' and 'wget' I've installed the 'ISA
Firewall Client' from Microsoft.

http://www.google.com/search?q=firewall+client

But a quick test of trying to get python.org with 'urllib' did not
work.

> Any advice? Or better working example?
> Thanks a lot,

Sorry I wasn't able to help more.  I'll try to poke at it a bit more
when I get a chance.

Jay Graves