Using pxssh

tereglow tom.rectenwald at eglow.net
Mon Mar 19 11:40:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to convert some Expect/Tcl code into Python by using the
Pexpect module.  The environment is such that authenticated keys are
disabled although SSH is available.  I do not have control over this
environment, so I'm trying to automate tasks within it via Expect.

I noticed that, within the Pexpect documentation, it mentions a class
called "pxssh".  Has anyone used this before?  If so, I'm having some
trouble importing it.  If I just import pxssh doesn't seem to work;
really am not sure how this is related to Pexpect or how to use it
from within it.

Any help is appreciated.
Tom