py2exe: LoadLibrary(pythondll) failed

Sick Monkey sickcodemonkey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:25:39 EST 2007

(1)  You may want to read the following links:
http://docs.python.org/dist/describing-extensions.html#SECTION002340000000000000000

which came from:
http://docs.python.org/dist/dist.html

Here is another good resource for py2exe:
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/GeneralTipsAndTricks

(2) Also, you maybe interested in PyInstaller which can wrap up everything
in one functioning exe.
http://pyinstaller.python-hosting.com/

"Single file: build a single executable file, totally self-contained, which
runs without any external dependency."