Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet

Michael Bentley rmcore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:18:20 EDT 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 12:09 AM, moslim wrote:

> My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling
> out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am
> writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

You know, at first I didn't realize you were posing a python
question.  But when I tried cutting the text of your message and
pasting it into my python interpreter -- well, I immediately
understood your frustration.

You see, your syntax is all wrong, bro.  Perhaps you should try
surrounding the long string containing linefeeds by triple-quotes.
It won't be of much use unless you assign it to a variable or
something -- but at least your interpreter will stop complaining.

hope this helps,
Michael