mod_python demo

Jan Danielsson jan.m.danielsson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:02:36 EDT 2007

Hello all,

   I have written a web-based voting system (add question, add possible
answers to that question, and let users vote) in python. It uses:

   - mod_python
   - postgreql (through psycopg2)

   It includes basic session and user management.

   It's a very simple system, and the session/user management is highly
reusable.

   The point of writing it was just as a small exercise I made for
myself. But now that I'm done with it, I wouldn't mind sharing it with
people wanting to get started with mod_python, but wants to have some
working code to use as a base (or merely look at for ideas).

   Is there any Python/web community site anywhere which allows users to
upload template code for others to use?

   Note: I am a Python newbie, so there are probably lots of
improvements to be done, if anyone cares enough).

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson