Odd error

Joshua.R.English at gmail.com Joshua.R.English at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:34:44 EDT 2007

I'm trying to use a script that I originally wrote on a Mac Classic
machine and have moved to a Windows XP machine.

I can open the script and edit the thing, but when I try to run it in
I get:
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1403, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\idlelib\MultiCall.py", line 151, in handler
    r = l[i](event)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\idlelib\ScriptBinding.py", line 151, in
run_module_event
    dirname = os.path.dirname(filename)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\ntpath.py", line 207, in dirname
    return split(p)[0]
  File "C:\Python25\lib\ntpath.py", line 172, in split
    while head2 and head2[-1] in '/\\':
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

I've converted the text to windows format, and the other scripts that
I transferred at the same time work.

What's going on here?