Imports

gtb goodTweetieBird at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:31:36 EDT 2007

I am working with a tool called maxQ that generates jython scripts.
The tool runs in

C:\maxq\bin.

Rather than clutter up bin I want to put the scripts and other .py
scripts in

c:\maxq\bin\testScripts.

When doing so the scripts need to import from

c:\maxq\jython, but can't find the modules.

I tried adding c:\maxq\jython to the environment variable pythonpath
but to no avail. Perhaps I missed it in Rossum's tutorial but is there
a std prgrammatic way to specify a module directory?

Could you, would you, recommend a text or another webpage for learning
more (much more) about python?

Thanx,

gtb