Need help in using mod_python

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Sun Mar 11 17:15:10 EDT 2007

yinglcs at gmail.com a écrit :
> On Mar 11, 1:02 pm, Bruno Desthuilliers
> <bdesth.quelquech... at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
>
>>ying... at gmail.com a écrit :
>>

>>>Hi,
>>
>>>I am trying to setup Apache with Trac which uses mod_python. I get the
>>>following error:
>>
>>>assert have_pysqlite > 0
>>
>>>And I have verify this  via command line as well, that seem no
>>>problem.
>>
>>(snip)
>>
>>What do you get using tracd (the standalone server) ?
>

> I am using apache with mod_python.

You're trying to, yes. But what *I*'m asking *you* is what you get using
tracd.

> I have done a sanity check with command prompt,

using your account's env

> it can find
> 'pysqlite',
> But when I access Trac using Apache (via mod_python),

which uses a somewhat different (and very restricted) env...

> it somehow can't
> find 'pysqlite' and gives me an error.
>
> So my question is how python command prompt loads library differently
> from mod_python?

I know I'm a little bit dumb, but I had perfectly understood your
question (which BTW is not posted at the best place - both Trac and
mod_python have dedicated mailing-lists). Can you imagine that I have
good reasons to ask you what you get using tracd ?

(re-snip already snipped code)