Tools for GUI/graphics

Paulo da Silva psdasilvaX at esotericaX.ptX
Tue Mar 13 14:20:59 EDT 2007

I need to make some data representation.
Basically a major window for a 2D chart,
a scrollable window with some few small 2D
graphics. The rest is a normal form with
buttons, labels and entries.

I thought of doing that using Tkinter+pmw+blt.
But now I'm considering use a web solution.
Is there anything that make this stuff easy?
I'm not searching for professional look. This
is for my personal use and the important is
the data processed and visualized I could get.
I gave a look at cherrypy but from a 1st sight
I couldn't see if it allows for easy graphic
charts - may be with svg ...

Thanks for any suggestions.