pattern search

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Thu Mar 29 14:03:28 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Paul McGuire schrieb am 03/27/2007 07:19 PM:
> On Mar 27, 3:13 pm, Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstr... at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi to all,
>>
>> Wojciech Mu?a schrieb am 03/27/2007 03:34 PM:

>>> Use module glob.
>> Thanks for your help! glob works pretty good, except that I just
>> deleted all my lastet pdf files :-(
>>
>> Greetings!
>> Fabian
>
> Then I shudder to think what might have happened if you had used
> re's! :)

A different feature it had was to copy the whole home-partition
(about 19G) into one of its own directories ... the strange thing:
it just needed seconds to do that and I did not have the permission
to all files and directories! It was pretty strange! Hopefully it
was no security bug in python...

Greetings!
Fabian