clientcookie/clientform and checking to see if a website accepted my login details

socialanxiety at gmail.com socialanxiety at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:07:35 EST 2007

alright, i'm coding a program that will log me into yahoo.com (so
far), now, the problem i have is that once i've submitted by login &
password, the program doesn't know whether yahoo.com accepted it.
"
response = ClientCookie.urlopen(form.click())
"

now, when i get an error, the contents of 'response' will be
different, ex: the contents of  '<title>example</title>' will be
'<title>logged in!</title>'. is there any function that can search
through the code for that text to check if i'm logged in or not?

all help is appreciated