backslashes in lists

Fabio Gomes flgoms at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:30:59 EDT 2007

Nice, Lucas.  But help me again, please. What about "echoing" the list:>>> str(alist).replace('\\\\','\\')"['a', 'b', 'c:\\some\\path']"  Because in my script I'm echoing the list to mount lists into lists, like:>>> list1 = ['name', 'test']>>> list2 = ['path', 'c:\some\path']>>> list = [list1, list2]>>> print list[['name', 'test'], ['path', 'c:\\some\\path']]  That's how it is coded in my script. What do you think. Is it possible to print "list" without the doubled backslash?  Thank again, Lucas.  Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:15:10 -0300From: lucastorri at gmail.comTo: flgoms at hotmail.comSubject: Re: backslashes in listsCC: python-list at python.orgI don't know how ugly this look like, but { print str(alist).replace('\\\\', '\\') } works...On 3/12/07,