Patchs and bugs resume

Facundo Batista facundo at taniquetil.com.ar
Tue Mar 20 16:00:29 EDT 2007

People:

At the beginning of March, there was a thread in python-dev about patchs and bugs that teorically weren't checked out. The thread discussed how to involve more people in checking patchs and bugs, and to create other dinamic around them.

>From that discussion, I asked myself: "How can I know the temporal location of a patch/bug?". Are there a lot of old patchs/bugs? Those that are old, don't have any update or there're a big discussion with each one? Are they abandoned?

To help me with this analisys, I made a tool that taking information from SourceForge it creates a resume table, for the patchs...

  http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/facundo/py_patchs.html

...and the bugs:

  http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/facundo/py_bugs.html

My idea is to update them periodically (something like each day, at the end of the html you have the update date and time).

Enjoy it.

Regards,

--
.   Facundo