Project organization and import

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 6 16:58:13 EST 2007

"Martin Unsal" <martinunsal at gmail.com> writes:

> I think you should be asking yourselves, "Did we all abandon reload()
> because it is actually an inferior workflow, or just because it's
> totally broken in Python?"

I never "abandoned reload()", because it never even occurred to me to
use the interpreter for developing the code that I know is going to
end up in a file anyway. That's what my text editor is for.

--
 \        "I have a microwave fireplace in my house. The other night I |
  `\   laid down in front of the fire for the evening in two minutes." |