Automagically log changes in table

aspineux aspineux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:59:36 EDT 2007

Hi

You can get this using "triggers" and "stored procedures".
These are SQL engine dependent! This is available for long time with
postgress and only from version 5 with mysql.
This let you write SQL code (Procedure) that will be called when
"trigged" by an event like inserting new row, updating rows,
deleting ....

BR