pylint: don't warn about tabs

Alan Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sat Mar 10 16:04:39 EST 2007

> Alan:
>> I really think you should reread the PEP, which is making
>> the opposite of your point.

Skip:
> Quite the opposite, in fact.  Laura Creighton wrote that
> PEP precisely with the expectation (and hope) that Guido
> would reject it, which he did:  Note the title and status.

Sorry Skip, but this is really just a matter of taking off
your blinkers and learning to read.  As you say, note the
title and status.  Or alternatively, read this from the PEP:

        I figure if I make this PEP, we can then ask Guido
        to quickly reject it, and then when this argument
        next starts up again, we can say 'Guido isn't
        changing things to suit the tab-haters or the
        only-tabbers, so this conversation is a waste of
        time.'

Alan Isaac