Been a while...

Erik Johnson nobody at invalid.com
Thu Mar 22 17:50:59 EDT 2007

"Michael Bentley" <michael at jedimindworks.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.5466.1174580521.32031.python-list at python.org...

> On Mar 22, 2007, at 10:34 AM, John Salerno wrote:
>
> > Hi guys. It's been a while since I've used Python, so I got a little
> > rusty, but I really want to start using it again, just out of habit
> > and
> > for fun. Can anyone suggest a book or a website with little projects I
> > could work on to keep me busy?
>
> http://www.pythonchallenge.com

    There is also a slew of interesting (and challenging) problems at SPOJ
(Sphere Online Judge: https://www.spoj.pl/) which you can solve and submit
your Python (or one of about 30 other languages) solution to for automatic
and (almost) immediate judging.

    There is a slew of programming contest problems at
http://acm.uva.es/problemset/ , an ACM-sponsored site which does not accept
postings in Python, but you can always dig through the problems to find an
interesting one to work on.  You'll have to decide for yourself if you've
solved it correctly / satisfactorily.

Good luck,
-ej