Subject line with smtplib.sendmail()

Boudreau, Emile Emile.Boudreau at cognos.com
Tue Mar 20 14:18:01 EDT 2007

Sorry folks. Scrape the last one that I sent. I noticed that it sends
the email perfectly if the code is not in any of my methods but the
second I insert it into a method I get the ugly email that I described
in my last email.

Does anyone know how I can get this code in my method so that I have
access to all the variables I have?

thanks

Emile Boudreau