Technical Answer - Protecting code in python

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Wed Mar 21 17:44:08 EDT 2007

flit a écrit :
> First I wanna thanks the all people who gives good contribution to
> this thread, thank you all..
> Now I have something more to say:
>
> OK, that kind of answer is what I was trying to avoid..

(snip half-angry answers to Steven)

Flit, whether you like the way Steven expresses itself or not, I think
you should get over the tone and pay attention to *what* he actually says.

As a side note, and from a purely technical POV, the most reliable
protection is to *not* distribute the code. IOW, make your app (or the
critical parts of it) a web service. This is not an absolute protection,
but that's the best you can get AFAICT.