Python 2.1 and Daylight saving time

Hammett, Wayne whammett at nespower.com
Wed Mar 7 14:51:05 EST 2007

Thanks for the quick reply.

Help me OB1,

I mainly needed to know if I could avert Daylight Saving Time issues by
upgrading to Python 2.5.

It appears that Python gets it UTC settings from a table in the C
library. Does this still hold true for Python 2.5. It looks that it will
fail to recognize the new DST 2007 changes.

Thanks again,

Wayne Hammett - MCSE
Snr. Network Engineer
1214 Church Street