Removing Python 2.4.4 on OSX

has has.temp3 at virgin.net
Sun Mar 25 06:54:56 EDT 2007

On 25 Mar, 06:11, "7stud" <bbxx789_0... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There it is.  I notice there is a directory: ..../Python.framework/
> Versions/2.3/Mac/Tools/IDE
> which has a bunch of files in it.  Do Macs have some kind of pre-
> installed Python IDE?  There's no read me file, so I can't tell what
> all the files are for.

That's the source for the old MacPython IDE which is now defunct. Just
ignore it.

Apple don't bundle a Python IDE in OS X. However, the Python 2.5
installer (http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.5/python-2.5-macosx.dmg)
includes a copy of IDLE (not very Mac-like, unfortunately) and there
are various third-party editors available if you want to search
around.

has
--
http://appscript.sourceforge.net