Who uses Python?

walterbyrd walterbyrd at iname.com
Mon Jun 4 15:37:10 EDT 2007

I mean other than sysadmins, programmers, and web-site developers?

I have heard of some DBAs who use a lot of python.

I suppose some scientists. I think python is used in bioinformatics. I
think some math and physics people use python.

I suppose some people use python to learn "programming" in general.
Python would do well as a teaching language.

I would think that python would be a good language for data analysis.

Anything else? Finance? Web-analytics? SEO? Digital art?