Edit Audio Using Python?

Ultrus owntheweb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:34:42 EDT 2007

Aaron,
Thanks for sharing this!

> I think you'll find that you have to put a lot of pieces together
> to manipulate audio -- it's all there, but it's not straightforward.

The challenge of building something unique makes it more worth while.

> I did it in my "skimpygimpy" audio components, which may help
> (especially
> if you ignore the stranger parts where I went off the deep end).

Sweet program. I wish I had access to it on websites where I can never
seem to read the captcha letters.

The waveTools are VERY helpful! My biggest wall was getting samples
from audio files. Your scripts go beyond that. I'll play with the
scripts once I know a bit more on Python, and send you an update if I
expand upon it.

Thank you