Why Python?

Mohammad Tayseer m_tayseer82 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 11:59:51 EDT 2007

Why you should use Python
http://spellcoder.com/blogs/tayseer/archive/2007/04/08/why_you_should_use_python.aspx

Chris Stewart <compiledmonkey at gmail.com> wrote: What is it about Python that makes it such a suitable language for you?  For instance, why would you use it over something similarly portable as Java, or PHP?

I know personally, in my small exposure to Python, I can see it as a great learning tool for a basic introduction to programming and even OOP.  It's wonderful how your .py file can simply start making expressions without any overhead, import/using statements, class declarations, etc.

--
Chris Stewart
compiledmonkey at gmail.com
http://www.compiledmonkey.com --