Are there any python jobs worked at home from the internet?

kaens apatheticagnostic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:11:50 EDT 2007

On 6/9/07, Gabriel Genellina <gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> En Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:53:08 -0300, boyeestudio <boyee118 at gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> > Are there any python jobs worked at home from the internet?
> > I want to find a part time job.
> > Please give a clue to this for me.
>
> I know of http://www.rentacoder.com/ but I've never actually used it.
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina
>
> --

I'm on RAC, and I'm doing python work right now, but python stuff is
more or less few and far between on RAC.

If you know a few different languages, or can pick them up quickly,
there is a good amount of employment opportunity on RAC. Most of the
"bids" right now seem to be for PHP work or more general web +
random.choice(['design', 'app']) stuff.

But yeah, python works pops up here and there, and when it does it
tends to be pretty interesting stuff.