sqlite3 bug??

Hyuga hyugaricdeau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:01:26 EDT 2007

On Jun 17, 9:16 am, mark carter <m... at privacy.net> wrote:
> Should I also explicitly close the cursor and connection, or is that
> taken care of "automagically"?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the Cursor
and Connection objects properly clean themselves up when deallocated
(when their reference count reaches 0), so not explicitly closing them
isn't a terrible thing.  In fact, I have code in which references to a
db connection are passed around, so I have to be careful about
explicitly closing the connection, lest it be in use by some other
method somewhere.  Maybe people will frown on this, but it's not
uncommon.

Hyuga