Who uses Python?

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Mon Jun 4 19:36:33 EDT 2007

On Jun 4, 2:37 pm, walterbyrd <walterb... at iname.com> wrote:
I am using python for csound..  You can use it inside of csound as
well as using it on csound files...  python makes text files very
easy...  I have to say that the price was very good and that is very
important because I don't get funding from anywhere.  You can also get
programmers at a good cost for simple problems when you get stuck...
through getacoder.com I was offered a $10 bid to solve one (I fixed it
befour the bid was finished though)

http://www.stormpages.com/edexter/csound.html