missing modules help

Christopher L Judd clj2289 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tue Jun 19 10:52:02 EDT 2007

Dear list,

I am attempting to build a python based project off SourceForge, iTorrent (
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=163841&package_id=185388&release_id=415006).
The project is built with py2exe, includes bittorrent 4.4 and appears to
require a number of dependent modules.  This is the error message that I
receive when I build:

    The following modules appear to be missing
    ['FCNTL', 'Foundation', 'OpenSSL', '_curses', 'entropy', 'gdk',
'kqsyscall', 'ltihooks', 'mxDateTime.__version__', 'resource', '
win32com.gen_py']

I have installed the following modules:
py2exe-0.6.6.win32-py2.4
pywin32-210.win32-py2.4
ctypes-1.0.2.win32-py2.4
pygtk-2.10.2.win32-py2.4
pyobject-2.12.3-1.win32-py2.4
pycairo-1.2.6.1.win32-py2.4
egenix-mx-base.3.0.0..win32-py2.4
gtk+2.10.11
wxPython2.8-win32-unicode-2.8.4-py24
winshell02

Can anyone help me get bootstrapped?  What is the best way of hunting down
these modules?

Thank you, and I hope that your help will in turn allow me to contribute to
the community.

-Chris Judd