which "GUI module" you suggest me to use?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Jun 5 20:22:40 EDT 2007

On 2007-06-05, ZioMiP <mip at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> I know that WxPython work only under Windows and PyGTK work only under
> Linux...

You 'know' wrong.

wxPython works fine under Windows, Linux and OSX.

PyGTK works under Linux and Windows, but doens't use native
widgets under Windows, so it won't look like a "normal" windows
app.

> there's some other modules?

PyQt

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Xerox your lunch
                                  at               and file it under "sex