Cretins.

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:15:16 EDT 2007

> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:32:10 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
>
>> "Dr. Pastor" <elpX at adsihqX.com> writes:
>>
>>> Please do not do business with those cretins
>>> who without authorization attaching [spam footers]
>>
>> Indeed. The cost of Usenet access should not be translated
>> to spam on messages.
>
> Out of curiosity, who are these cretins ?

  NewsFeeds.Com ....

  I  don't  do business with them either ....

  But my ISP does, apparently farming out
  their news service ....

  I complained about the addition of spammed footers
  by NewsFeeds.Com to my ISP several years back
  but it didn't help at all ....

  My news client is configured to use my ISP's news server
  but it gets spun off to NewsFeeds.Com ....

  Anything below  Phoenix, Arizona  in my signature
  was  not  added by me but by NewsFeeds.Com ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being