Third PyConBrasil takes place in August 2007

Rodrigo Senra rsenra at acm.org
Sun Jun 3 23:23:00 EDT 2007

 We are glad to announce the Third PyConBrasil organised by the
 Brazilian Python Community.

 The event will take place from 2007-08-30 to 2007-09-01 at
 Joinville city in Santa Catarina State (SC) in the
 Brazil's south region.

 The event home page is http://pyconbrasil.com.br/
 We apologize but the site's content is only available
 in Brazilian Portuguese Language (pt-br) for the time being.

 The call for speeches is open until 2007-06-30.

 I'd like to thank the python developers and the python community
 in general for outstanding tools, culture and community.

 best regards,
 Rod Senra

 III PyConBrasil
 http://pyconbrasil.com.br