for web application development

james_027 cai.haibin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 05:16:24 EDT 2007

hi everyone,

I am very new to python, I am almost done learning the python language
enough that I can start learning developing web app in python. I have
gone thru many research and I still say that I will want to develop
web app in python. Although some says php should be better since the
language is made for the web compare to python. In the point of view
of rails, they say that their framework is really easy and best for
web app.

My problem is looking for a web framework for python, that could
provide a natural way of developing web app. I am avoiding to learn
template language as much as possible.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

THanks
james