Execute script on remote computer

Vikas Saini vsaini at cybage.com
Wed Jun 20 08:50:03 EDT 2007

Thanx for your reply,

I have successfully executed the script on a remote machine and store
the log file on the local as well as on the remote machine.

But one problem what I am facing is

How to run 2 or more scripts on remote machine (agent will run on my
local machine) and then saving the SINGLE copy of log files of all the
scripts on my local machine.

All machine are operating on window XP

Thanks&Regards,

Vikas Saini