Python, Dutch, English, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch bj_666 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 4 19:03:37 EDT 2007

In <1180997172.657169.134660 at o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, MRAB wrote:

> Instead of having many different Pythons for many different languages,
> how about one for a language like Esperanto?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
>
> That could be the language for the standard libraries instead of
> English.

Esperanto reminds me of the european union an its bureaucracy.  Complex,
bloated documents with much boilerplate that regulate small details.
Sounds more like a language for Java.  ;-)

What about Lojban?  Might be a better candidate for a programming language:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban

Ciao,
	Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch