SimplePrograms challenge

Pete Forman pete.forman at westerngeco.com
Thu Jun 21 04:48:37 EDT 2007

Steve Howell <showell30 at yahoo.com> writes:

 > The BankAccount example is about as small of a "complete" class
 > example that I could come up with, even though it's "complete" only
 > a basic level.  It would be good to have a larger class example
 > that fleshes out the concept a bit more, even if it's just
 > BankAccount revisited.  I have some free time next time, I'll try
 > my hand at it.

I guess I didn't put enough smilies in my post.  Your example is
simple and small which is correct for the context of the
SimplePrograms page.  Classes should precede unittest as the latter
uses a new style class.

Perhaps the thing to do is to add links to the tutorial for those
seeking further enlightenment.  If your page gets much bigger it will
lose its original attraction.
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent