sqlite3 bug??

Hyuga hyugaricdeau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:08:52 EDT 2007

On Jun 18, 11:01 am, Hyuga <hyugaricd... at gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact, I have code in which references to a
> db connection are passed around, so I have to be careful about
> explicitly closing the connection, lest it be in use by some other
> method somewhere.

Hate to reply to myself, but I should clarify that passing around a
handle to an existing DB connection is necessary as a means of
allowing multiple methods that write to the DB to operate atomically
before calling commit().  So again, if you're doing something like
that, you want to be absolutely certain before you close your
connection that it's not in use elsewhere.

Hyuga