Tkinter custom drawing

Xavier Bérard xavier_berard at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:06:27 EDT 2007

> > Now, the problem, is that I have already plenty of widgets on my
> > screen. I just want to draw over them, which is a bit difficult in my
> > comprehension of things.
>
> What are you trying to achieve by "drawing over" widgets?

Want I want to do is a sort of GUI builder for Tkinter. I already
finished a rough version, but for now I'm making a lighter version of
this project. So, my intent, is to create a widget under the widget.
While dragging the mouse, I want to see this rectangle that defines
the boundaries of the new widget I'm creating.

Sorry for being unclear.