Python/C API bug (multithreading)

Krzysztof Włodarczyk krzysztof.wlodarczyk at mobiltek.pl
Wed Jun 20 06:50:07 EDT 2007

Nick Craig-Wood pisze:
> Krzysztof W³odarczyk <krzysztof.wlodarczyk at mobiltek.pl> wrote:
>
>>  I think I've found a bug in Python/C API and multithreading.
>>

> You don't state your python version.
>
> There is an old bug about a similar issue :-
>
>   http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2005-May/053840.html
>   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1163563&group_id=5470&atid=105470
>

 >>This is apparantly fixed in 2.4.2 despite the absence of anentry in
the NEWS for that release.

Python 2.4.1 and 2.4.4 - the same problem exists :(

>>  Is there any simple way to fix this damned bug??
>>

> Locking, locking and more locking ;-)

damn true brother, thx

--

Krzysztof Włodarczyk
Centrum Technologii Mobilnych Mobiltek S.A.
e-mail: krzysztof.wlodarczyk at mobiltek.pl
mobile: 502-525-035

This email is confidential and is intended for receipt solely by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Thank you.