SimplePrograms challenge

mensanator at aol.com mensanator at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 13:20:13 EDT 2007

Ah, I mistook you for someone who gives a shit.

- You DID see my post on comp.lang.python and
  deliberately ignored it.

- You then lied and claimed there was no discussion.

- You then lied and claimed my example merely
  duplicated other examples.

- You claimed to be offended by my characterization
  of your obfuscation policy as foolish and then
  turned around and proved it was foolish by
  admitting you couldn't comprehend the example
  because it didn't have enough comments. Duh!

You're going to end up with a really short fucking
list if you ignore and delete that which you can't
understand.

Great way to encourage contributions.