The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding

David Golden david.golden at oceanfree.net
Sun Jun 24 05:36:35 EDT 2007

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> What an idiot. At least get yourt facts straight before posting such
> bullshit.

I think at this stage it's quite reasonable to assume he's trolling, and
recycling old trolls, too. Certainly looks like someone very like him
used to haunt rec.games.roguelike.development as "Neo" and "Twisted
One", in the 2005 era. Of course, by bothering to point this out, I'm
giving him more attention, the recognition he presumably craves, my
bad.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.development/msg/6f0fac979ef1d117
"""

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:00:06 -0500
From: Twisted One <twisted... at gmail.invalid>

Emacs doesn't let you do that either. It lets you have exactly two
panes.

"""

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.development/msg/cfd723fbdc4a93f8
"""