Observer-Pattern by (simple) decorator

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Sat Jun 2 11:53:40 EDT 2007

David Wahler wrote:

> Here's my attempt at an implementation that works as a decorator. It
> stores the observers in a dictionary attribute of the instance, using
> the method name as a key. For example:
>

> [snip: another nice aproach]
> Anyway, these are just my initial thoughts -- I don't have the time to
> really think this through thoroughly.
>
> -- David

Neither do I at the moment, but thats an interesting idea, still. I'll
keep it in the back of me head. For now I'll keep testing Steven's
version, see how far that gets me. Thanks for the list of possible
problems as well; inheritance is something I hadn't thought about yet ...

Argh! Considering that this is only the *first* step towards my awesome
app ...

/W